Location: Warehouse (Heywood) ||Department: Studio|
Footasylum have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced photographer to become part of the studio team. The ideal candidate will love our products and be adaptable with different types of photography from still life to working with models.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of our new Content Creation Centre as a Photographer, you will be key to delivering creative assets of the highest standard for Footasylum multichannel marketing campaigns.
- The essence of this highly creative role will be to deliver e-commerce product and campaign photography.
- This role will be responsible for:
- Developing creative concepts for eCommerce, marketing and corporate photography projects in collaboration with the Senior Photographer
- Contributing to the selection of models and attending castings where required
- Contributing to the identification of suitable locations through recces and site visits
- Attendance of pre production meetings for all campaign meetings
- Driving consistency in the creative direction of web photography, whilst constantly looking to improve the quality of imagery and online presentation through testing and learning with the support of eComm trading teams
- Executing campaign or other photography against agreed photography brief as required
- Cleaning and retouching photography where required
- Using product and brand knowledge to engage and direct Junior Photographer, shoot assistants and stylists to ensure product is the hero of all photography
- Work with the wider Content Creation Centre team to establish and maintain an efficient workflow between buying, merchandise, styling, photography and marketing teams
What we offer:
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner managing multiple projects simultaneously and adapting to last minute changes in direction and execution requirements
- Continually push the boundaries of our creativity to keep photography fresh and stay ahead of our competitors
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard
- Be proficient in Mac and Adobe Creative Suite software, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom software
- Above all, have a passion for the Footasylum brand and the products we sell with the ability to reflect the essence of the brands DNA in creative photography
At Footasylum you will receive 20 days holiday
plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service. We offer our employees
child care vouchers, generous staff discount and great career progression