Location: Warehouse (Heywood) ||Department: Studio|
Footasylum are looking to recruit a Video producer who will play an important part in developing a Content Creation Centre capable of delivering the creative assets of the highest standard for use in Footasylum multichannel marketing campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creation and development of multimedia (audio/video) content to support campaigns, social media content, product marketing videos, recruitment videos and PR activity.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to deliver projects
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; working with Shoot Coordinator and Art Directors to scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules, with support of Shoot Coordinator and Art Directors
- Select and hire additional freelance crew and talent as required with sign off from the Studio Manager.
- Reserve and rent equipment as required.
- Record and edit video projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files,
- Creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voiceover/ sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Any other duties, not specified above, as outlined by your Line Manager
What we offer:
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner with the ability to stay calm when under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Be experienced in video production and editing
- Be a highly skilled and experienced user of Adobe software, particularly After Effects and Premiere, and Final Cut Pro X
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard
At Footasylum you will receive 20 days holiday
plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service. We offer our employees
child care vouchers, generous staff discount and great career progression