Buyers Admin Assistant
Location: Head Office (Rochdale) ||Department: Buying|
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Buyer's Admin Assistant to join our expanding Buying team. You will get a chance to work with the biggest brands in the world and be the first to know about the industry and developments and launch information is all part of your day to day at Footasylum.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing effective administration for the product team
- Support the Buyer and Assistant Buyer on a daily basis
- Ensure excellent communication and interaction with other departments such as Marketing, Social and Retail teams
- Maintain communication with supplier base, identifying any issues and taking appropriate action
- Liaising with the Merchandising team ton ensure effective communication at all times
- Trend awareness, confidence, passion and energy are all key elements
- Visiting our stores, those of our competitors in order to provide key information on new trends to the rest of the team
What we offer:
- Be aware of up and coming trends
- Demonstrate your proactivity in sourcing new ideas and inspiration - be it from the catwalk trends, street style, blogs, popular culture, social media, travel
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong knowledge across all Microsoft packages
- Be Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Have the passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced and demanding enviorment
- Have a good eye for attention and numbers
- Have a strong work ethic and an ability to work well alone and as a member of the team
Seeing as our people love sneakers so much, it is only fair they get a discount. It's just one of the many perks of being part of the Footasylum family.
As a company that likes to push boundaries, we are always eager to hear from talented, passionate people. if you think you'd be a perfect fit for this role we would love to hear from you.