Ecommerce UX Designer
Location: Head Office (Rochdale) ||Department: Ecommerce|
Due to our continued growth we are seeking a proactive Ecommerce UX Designer to support the online project roadmap and CRO team. Reporting to the Assistant Head of E-Commerce, the UX Designer will be responsible for improving user journeys, conversion funnels, wire-framing key online projects and supporting the CRO team with focused tests.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for highlighting key areas of improvements and delivering improved UX solutions
- Work closely with our Senior Ecom stakeholders to deliver design lead developments inline with the project roadmap
- Ability to work to fixed deadlines ensuring the project pipeline stays on track
- Ensure all UX developments are aligned with the CRO and front end developments teams
- Drive our CRO strategy as part of a collaborative team delivering innovative designs to increase conversion and improve user experience
- Ability to design using behavioural data and inline with brand expectations
- Collaborate with highly creative designers and developers to create cutting edge campaigns
- Consistently innovate, ensuring that the latest UX trends and tools are researched and deployed
- Constantly monitor competitor activity ensuring we are relevant and adapting new trends
- Ability to design across multiple channels and devices, with a mobile first approach
What we offer:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-moving retail environment
- Experience designing across multiple devices
- Proactive and passionate with a genuine desire to help drive the UX to a new level
- Experience of designing using Ecom best practises, behavioural data and customer profiles
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communicator and collaborator with the wider Ecom team.
- Provide valuable previous industry knowledge and insight
- Analytically minded and able to add insight to campaigns across all digital channels
- Hard worker with a strong sense of humour, able to interpret the requirements of others and turn into best practices.
At Footasylum you will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service. We offer our employees child care vouchers, generous staff discount and career progression for the right candidate.