Location: Head Office (Rochdale) ||Department: Studio|
Footasylum are looking for a Production Manager who will be responsible for managing the end to end process of all print production. The role will report directly into the Senior Marketing Managers and you will act as a link between creatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all print production ranging from in store POS to window executions and new store designs
- Responsible for planning day to day production and implementation
- Act as a quality control to ensure the standard of print and production is high
- Conducting daily meetings with the team
- Communicate to the team progress of jobs and future workloads
What we offer:
- Working to strict timescales and deadlines
- Ability to interpret briefs well
- Able to work on mutiple projects at one time
- Confident using Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office packages
There are no shortage of benefits and a real opportunity to play a huge role in shaping the future of Footasylum!