Location: Head Office (Rochdale) ||Department: Merchandising|
Footasylum have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Merchandiser to join our Merchandising department. If you are looking to pursue a new challenge in a growing retailer, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Head of Merchandising to create top line quarterly / seasonal strategy relating to all KPI's and communicate to the teams relating to all KPI's
- Visit and gain knowledge of all the stores and estate and create a distribution plan with regional difference
- Provide historical analysis to develop quarterly / seasonal planning forecasts for departments of responsibility
- Create and collate total company quarterly / seasonal range plans in conjunction with the Buyers to be reviewed with BD and HOM
- Create seasonal markdown planning documents and collate total departments total departments proposals for review with HOM verses financial targets
- Create quarterly / seasonal planning packs together with the Buyers
- Communicate quarterly / seasonal plans to the relevant internal departments within the wider business
- Build / maintain relationships with strategic brand partners
- Ensure deadlines are met in accordance with the buying calendar
- Uplift all plans into WSSI / Stock mon and manage the OTB / phasing of stock to optimise profitability?
- Provide weekly summary of KPIs within the departments of responsibility and the wider business, relating to sales, stock, profit, versus budget and last year
- Providing weekly trading actions to optimise department sales and margin
- Key contact for all analysis relating to departments of responsibility
- Key contact for stores on inventory availability queries
- Provide analysis and summary of markdown and promotional activity for departments of responsibility and the wider business?
- Responsible for ensuring that mark downs are on the system in line with the mark down calender
- Interact with internal teams to improve performance and drive best practices
- Key contact for merchandise reporting and all aspects of merchandising processes and system use
Ensure the team are all focused and working towards the shared goalUse the grading system and the PDPs to encourage and support all members of the team to support them with their PDP objectivesEffective coaching and mentoring skillsSpecific experience in fashion retail merchandising preferably within a multi brand environment?Proactive and compelling role modelGood judgement and decision making skillsConfidence in suggesting calculated risksStrong customer awareness and understandingAn ardent determination to support storesPassionate about product, strong market and brand awarenessDiscreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skillsExceptionally organised, methodical and efficient?
What we offer:
There are no shortage of benefits, a generous staff discount and excellent career progression prospects to name a few!