Location: Warehouse (Heywood) ||Department: Studio|
Footasylum have an opportunity for a Retoucher to join the team. The Retoucher will play an important part in developing a Content Creation Centre capable of delivering the creative assets of the highest standard for use in Footasylum multichannel marketing campaigns.The essence of this role is ensuring that imagery is of the highest standard for use on websites and in campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The essence of this role is ensuring that imagery is of the highest standard for use on websites and in campaigns.
- This role will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the quality of edited imagery produced by the studio team
- Post production of studio imagery. Retouching images and ensuring colour consistency.
- Ensuring consistency of images through standardising of QA processes
- Maintaining the quality of all images leaving the studio
- Production of still life, styled stills, 3D and video assets for use across the website and social channels
- Assisting with the upload of photographs to the online library
- Maintaining and monitoring all product images on the website ensuring that they remain visually in keeping with the brand are of a high standard
- Assisting with the organisation and completion of product videos using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Organisation of the image database enable ease of access for other departments when required
- Supporting the wider Content Creation Centre team with the care and upkeep of the studio, equipment, props and supplies
- Responding to Head Office/Marketing queries in relation to image quality
- Assisting with general eCommerce support as and when required
- Any other duties, not specified above, as outlined by your Line Manager
What we offer:
- Be unfazed by a busy environment and able to work in an organised and efficient manner with the ability to stay calm when under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Be experienced in digital retouching and raw/digital workflow.
- Be a highly skilled and experienced user of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One Pro
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently operate to the highest standard
- Have experience of working in a busy creative studio environment and have keen interest in photography or have a relevant photography qualification
- Above all, have a passion for the Footasylum brand and the products we sell with the ability to reflect the essence of the brands DNA in creative photography
There is no shortage of benefits! These include 20 day's holiday rising one year for each year of service up to 25 days, generous staff discount and fantastic career progression for the right candidate.