Business Change Project Manager
Location: Head Office (Rochdale) ||Department: IT|
Being a Project Manager at Footasylum will give you the opportunity to work on numerous aspects and departments within the business. With huge expansion plans it is a fantastic time to join the business and really make a difference and impact within this fast paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Business Change Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of projects across varying areas of the company.
No two days will be the same, and you should be excited by the idea of picking up projects in areas you do not understand or haven't previously worked with.Past projects include the development of new IT systems for our stores and back office, the introduction of completely new business ventures (such as our Wholesale Division) and the opening of a large, new warehouse facility to support the rapid growth of the company.
You will be responsible for producing, owning and managing the overall project plan and will be the single point of contact for key business stakeholders in regard to managing their expectations around scope, timescales, risks, dependencies, etc.
- At least 3 years' experience in a project management role
- Previous experience delivering large business change projects
- Comfortable picking up projects in areas that you have not previously managed
- Confident applying techniques to deliver projects in shorter timescales than other businesses may believe are achievable
- Experienced working with a cross-functional project team comprising members of multiple departments across the company
- Happy to apply learnings from varying project methodologies to suit the needs of the business rather than wanting to stick to a single approach at all times
- Wide range of experience in different business departments would be useful
- General background in E-Commerce or Retail is preferable but not mandatory
- Passionate, we are looking for people who really care and enjoy what they do and can bring that to our business, when you enjoy doing something you always do it better!
- Innovative, confident coming up with suggestions to try and make things better - that next big idea is just around the corner!
- Determined to deliver the changes and improvements that we need to succeed - you have the power to make the difference
- Motivated by an opportunity that allows you to be closely involved with business stakeholders and understand how you can make a difference rather than just working from a detailed technical specification
- Ready for a challenge, we have a world of opportunities ahead of us but need to work hard to make sure we realize our full potential
What we offer:
At Footasylum you will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service. We offer our employees child care vouchers and generous staff discount.